Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Come on in

Thursday 3 February 2011

A confession

Activity was for everyone to confess something , then we pick someone elses to write about:

Confession
( inspired by Andrew)

When drinking with the lads my plight is plain to see
My thoughts freeze, and here lies my flaw,
They presume I have a meagre repartee
Then they dismiss me as a bore.
It isn’t that I try to act the prude
I don’t intend to play that role at all
I try not to be misconstrued
But age has dimmed my memory recall.
I vowed to keep a note pad in my pocket
To write in it ideas and tales to tell,
A list of deeds I don’t want to forget,
to entertain my drinking pals as well.
Still the note pad is unopened, my deeds are small.
I confess to having nothing to confess to after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment