Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Come on in

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Busy week.

I didn't go for my usual walk today because I have hubby off sick and 35 ebay items have sold overnight so am busy packing them up ,as they were all 30p to 50p an item I am also wondering if it is all worth it.... then I think of the trip back to Venice that we want to book for next year and I suppose it is.
It's mums birthday this week  so am taking Mum and Dad out for a sight see and a meal on wednesday. They don't drive so when they go out on the bus and train they always get to see the same views, tomorrow I am taking them off the beaten track and maybe end up in Ilkley or similar. I have to be careful that Mum, who is disabled, will be able to walk along the pavements ok or I would have chosen Haworth or Grassington to take them, but with cobbles and hills places like that are not such a good idea.
Then probably off to the cottage at the weekend for hubbys birthday, maybe including a trip to the Lakes or the Dales on the saturday..................or maybe not if it's peeing down.

Yesterday I took up the rest of the lawn ( a big job I started 4 weeks ago ) and aerated it  and raked up more leaves and for the first time in ages I slept well last night.

There has been some discussion on the post A174 forum about putting up our TMA's. I want to develop mine but I think I will be brave and put up part of my TMA 01...... and see what reaction I get.

I have had quite a lot of 'serendipity' moments lately too, so am hoping to find some quiet time this afternoon for a chance to meditate. if anything developes from that I will post it up. Last time I had a period of serendipity the results were amazing and re affirmed my belief in the unseen, elementals, spirit and intuition. I drafted out what happened to maybe include it at some point in a story .

No comments:

Post a Comment