Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Come on in

Thursday 10 January 2013

The next challenge and a new toy

So... I started the 100 k words in 100 days challenge on first January.

It's amazing to find how many words I actually write !
My lovely hubby bought me an iPad for Christmas when he saw how serious I was about writing . I think the 50,000 word completion of Nanowrimo convinced him.
So now I have this wonderful invention ... The iPad, ...and a great app.. Writing spot.. And on it over the last 10 days I have added ideas and plots for 19 novels and 5 short stories , yes that is right, and altogether just writing on the writing spot app comes to over 14,000 words.
Pen and paper- I am going to make you part time accessories now that I have my full time writing equipment.
 What did I do today? I went to the gallery to research for my next novel.
I am leaving the Nanowrimo novel for a month or two before going back to it, because that way I can read it with fresh eyes and correct delete and add to it .
I am really excited to be starting the year on such a positive note.

Happy 2013 everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment